Fire & Ice Cosplay

Fire & Ice Cosplay

 

Geek Girl GillyKins & Olivia's Atelier and Cosplay look amazing as Fire & Ice from DC Comic's JLI! Here's what GillyKins said about this fun cosplay...

"Justice League International is grossly unappreciated. 95% of the time its all about dance parties, casinos and Best Friend shenanigans. The other 5% is official business and Batman looking disappointed. Olivia and I had to bring one of our super best friend duo's to life so we decided to go on a sunny Florida vacation as Fire and Ice."

Fire & Ice Cosplay

Fire & Ice Cosplay

Fire & Ice Cosplay

Fire & Ice Cosplay

Fire & Ice Cosplay

Fire & Ice Cosplay

Fire & Ice Cosplay

Fire & Ice Cosplay

Models: Geek Girl GillyKins (facebook) as Fire & Olivia's Atelier and Cosplay as Ice

Photographer: AnimazeGuy-photosNXS, Patrick Sun & David Ngo

Follow us on:
 

June 09 2014



comments powered by Disqus